Sometimes I have thought about what to open that night before 8am...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WOMP - Week Three

or

This is What Slacking Looks Like

So here we are on Wednesday, and someone (I won't name names ... Charlie.) didn't get the WOMP posted yesterday.  Somebody (Charlie) got caught up in getting ready for the party my sister was throwing last night.  Somebody (Charlie) did not make proper Blogging time out of the baby's nap!

WOMP - Week Three
Definitely a day late.
Possibly a dollar short!

Tuesday
Trader Joe's Chinese
Vegetable Fried Rice that I scramble an egg into.
Vegetable dumplings, and Vegetable Birds Nests.
If you have never had the Birds Nests, you MUST get them.
They are much loved in my house!
 Wednesday
Lemon Capri Pasta recipe from Cooking Light.
As usual I messed with the recipe a little.
I saute mushrooms and onions and stir them in with the rest of the vegetables.
 Thursday
Crispy Chickpea Salad with Prawns
Shockingly, this recipe comes from Cooking Light!
 Friday - We ordered Dominoes.
Saturday - We had zero energy, and even less motivation.  We ate leftovers.
Sunday - Out on my sister's boat with her family.
Monday
Pork Roast with Spaghetti Squash and Caesar Salad.
And falling in the lesson learned category... always put the WOMP together on Monday night!

Have you been photographing your food?  Menu planning?  Eating healthy?  If so, then let's see it!

Link up below!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I through you off your blog schedule. This food looks fabulous. Why wasn't I invited over? LOL!xox Katy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously, it is all your fault, and not that I am easily distracted!

    As for your invitation, it's standing. ;)

    ReplyDelete