Sometimes I have thought about what to open that night before 8am...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Womp - There it is!

I know, I know, you've seen this picture before.  Well, this picture was actually in this weeks meal plan, I just cheated and used it in last weeks post.  But it was really, really good, and I couldn't help myself!  

Thursday:
Southwestern Corn Chowder with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Recipe from this blog.
 Friday:  Dinner at my Sister's house.

Saturday:
Buffalo Chicken Paninis with Sweet Potato Fries
Recipe from Cooking Light.
This was super quick and easy, and the family LOVED it!
Sunday:
Barbecued Onion Quesadillas with Maple Glazed Spiced Wings.
Quesadillas from Epicurious, Wings from Tim!
 Monday:
Monday was the trifecta of awful, and so out of care and concern for my family, we decided that I shouldn't handle knives at dinner time.  We let Domino's do the cooking.

Have you ever had blue cheese on a pizza? I know, you don't need any more vices, but seriously...
try this!
So how are you doing with menu planning?  Are you working on figuring out dinner in advance?  Share your secrets, or your link to your pictures below!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment