Sometimes I have thought about what to open that night before 8am...

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Little Chocolate Magic

I am in love with Summer. The easy pace, the company of friends, the lack of scheduling renews my soul. Summer finds me wanting to pack picnics, sip wine, and feast on Caprese made with the tomatoes from my garden. 

Summer is for living, and we do lots of it.

As I was pondering an offering for the blog this week, I came across the idea of giving you a snapshot of my Summer. So this week I am going to share with you a little chocolate magic: a series of desserts that have made the cut on many a gorgeous summer evening. There are recipes to share with friends, a cake to make your family swoon, and a great summer activity to share with your kids. 3 Chocolate recipes. And really, doesn't chocolate make everything better?

Chocolate Dipped Fruit with a Delicious Surprise

Chocodile Cake
Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas
The magic starts tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment