Sometimes I have thought about what to open that night before 8am...

Friday, October 8, 2010

What (not) to drink this weekend.

I wish I had better news for you people.  But life isn't all peaches, roses and good (cheap) wine.  Sometimes... there are clunkers.  In fact, this month, I have bought two. 

I blame you.

In a quest to give you new great wines to try at under $15, I have picked up some doozies.  Which until now, I have been suffering with on my own.  But then I started thinking... wouldn't it be better if I told you?  Then you could dodge the bullet that I so willingly jumped in front of... TO SAVE YOUR PALATE! 

So I give you:

I bought this for a Halloween post.  \
"Spooky wines for a spooky night" 
It scared me all right.


You know the title of this blog.  One Deadly Zin? 
I love Zin.  This one?  Not so much.

The good news is that I am recouping from these disasters by declaring tonight: Grilled Pizzas, Grilled Peaches, and Cotes du Rhone Night.  Definitely the cure to what ails me.  I'll tell you all about it Monday!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment