Sometimes I have thought about what to open that night before 8am...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

WOMP- Quartered

Is there even such a thing?  Squared, Cubed, Squared-Squared? Whatever the answer, here it is!

Week 4 WOMP

Tuesday
Gnocchi a la Sorrenta from the freezer section at Trader Joe's.
I stir in a couple of cups of baby spinach at the end for a delicious and simple dinner.
 Wednesday

Thyme scented White Bean Cassoulet
Recipe from Cooking Light
I roasted a chicken breast for over the top,
and served it with a hunk of french bread to mop up all the delicious broth!
 Thursday
Cubans with Sweet Potato Fries
I used the leftover pork from Monday to make these.
(I hate food waste)
Also, you can tell Tim took this picture because his beer is in it!

 Friday

Grilled Tomato and Onion Pizza
(with pepperoni on half)
A tutorial on how to do this is coming.
It is really easy and incredibly delicious!
 Saturday- We went out for Mediterranean food on Saturday at Pasha in San Diego.
 Sunday-
A preview of tomorrow night.
We spent the day making sauce for the Spaghetti Dinner at church.
When your house smells that good, you simply have to have some!
 Monday
The Spaghetti Dinner
We served over 280 people last night
and collected 2 SUV's worth of canned goods for
St. Mark's Caught Up Short Cupboard.
It was a great, great evening!
So there you have it.  4 weeks in, and I am still enjoying myself!
Tomorrow, there will be a post about wine.  I promise.
Oh and if you are following along, link up below!

No comments:

Post a Comment