Sometimes I have thought about what to open that night before 8am...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WOMP - Week 5-6

Sometimes it is important to let things go, and be in the moment.  I have spent the last two weeks doing exactly that.  My best friend was out visiting from Boston and we went a lot of places, did a lot of things, ate out, drank wine and enjoyed ourselves every single minute of every single day.  She left, and another dear family friend came out, and she hadn't been to San Diego before.  We had a terrific time showing her exactly why San Diego is an amazing place to be... and the weather was spectacular.  Thank you very much Mother Nature!

So, I didn't take a lot of food pictures.  I could tell you I am sorry, but I'm not.  Sometimes life is just more important!

Here are the ones I did take:

Over Fried Chicken with Garlic Mashed and Caesar Salad
My Niece's Baptism fell during this time as well.
We served Chicken, Black Bean, and Corn Enchiladas with Salsa Roja, Shrimp Enchiladas with Salsa Verde and Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas with Queso Fundido (recipe later this week because I love you.)
Wild Mushroom and Caramelized Onion Risotto with White Truffle Oil and Roasted Chicken.
Trader Joe's Orange Chicken with Jasmine Rice
I steam broccoli, and stir it in with the sauce at the last minute.
This was tonight, and dear me was it delicious.
Southwestern Corn Chowder with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
So there you go.  I am back on track, and a blogging machine, so be on the lookout in the next few days.  You will definitely get the Southwestern Corn Chowder tomorrow!  And you should make it... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment