Sometimes I have thought about what to open that night before 8am...

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Under the Weather

1 Multi-Vitamin+1 Sudafed+1 Mucinex+2 Ibuprophen= Getting out of bed in the morning.

This cold is whooping my butt. It has gone on and on and on, and honestly, I'm just about sick and tired of it.

So please forgive my absence, but I have been more focused on this:
 And I haven't even added any tequila to it.

I did however menu plan at the beginning of the week.

There have been a couple of big hits so far. The Lettuce Wraps from Monday are a staple in our household. I make two types, chicken, as the recipe suggests, and then I substitute grilled tofu for the second batch. With no cooking involved, they are an excellent plan for a hot summer evening.

Last night, Tim made the Baked Ziti with Summer Veggies. It was delicious. I mean it. So simple, filling, and just down right good. That one goes directly into the recipe file. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. Make this for dinner.

As always, both recipes came from Cooking Light. I swear that magazine has my number, and for that I am very, very thankful.

1 comment:

  1. As soon as my squash is ready to pick, I'm making this! Sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete